Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Belly Watch 3


They're on the move! The McGraw boys have been kickin' and twitchin' up a storm. I've been enjoying the new activity and wonder what these next three months have in store for us. I've been feeling good since the last post, but sleeping through the night has been my new challenge. Chris and I have been on spring break from teaching this past week and had the chance to paint the nursery. It's a cute green color and pictures of the finished product will be coming. Two more weeks til the next doctor visit! Keep the four of us in your thoughts and prayers!
_____________________________________________

6 comments:

Jon Konrade said...

Yeah for babies!! I am so excited for you guys and you are definitely in my prayers! God Bless!

seajhay said...

gracious. just started posting to our own blog about our own doublets. i think we are right with you in time frame. and you were only two clicks over from our blog!?!??!beee-zare!
congrats, and best of luck to you guys!

http://bebesgoogoo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie!
You make such a beautiful little mama! Congratulations to you all!
Remember, the most important thing for you to do is take care of yourself, eat right and put your feet up as much as possible. Your sitn around days will definetly be over once the boys are born!
God Bless you and your family. I will keep you in our thoughts & prayers. Sure miss you @ volley-ball!
Love Ya,
Trish

Anonymous said...

Dan and I are praying for everyone in your McGrawsome family!!! Keep the posts coming because we LOVE them and I especially like the "belly watch" photos!!!

Anonymous said...

You are blooking just beautifully Kate! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

what I meant to say is you are blooming just BEAUTIFULLY Kate! Love you and miss you!

Katie Strupp