Today was another doctor visit. I went over our birth plan with the doc, and she said it looked good and they could accommodate what we had listed (except for Chris getting to walk around in a doctor's coat and talk to people like the doctor in "House"). She also said I was almost a centimeter dialated, which is slightly more that last week. The majority of the appointment was spent on the baby monitors. With two of them, it takes twice as long. Their little hearts were monitored and were going strong. They also monitor for contractions, and they said I had one in the hour I was monitored. I didn't feel it though- wouldn't that be nice if that were the case for all the ones to come!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Belly Watch 5
Today was another doctor visit. I went over our birth plan with the doc, and she said it looked good and they could accommodate what we had listed (except for Chris getting to walk around in a doctor's coat and talk to people like the doctor in "House"). She also said I was almost a centimeter dialated, which is slightly more that last week. The majority of the appointment was spent on the baby monitors. With two of them, it takes twice as long. Their little hearts were monitored and were going strong. They also monitor for contractions, and they said I had one in the hour I was monitored. I didn't feel it though- wouldn't that be nice if that were the case for all the ones to come!
Labels:
Belly Watch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Katie! Don't eat any spicy food! I remember when I said, "These are contractions? This isn't so bad." Sending prayers your way --
We love you guys and good luck!!! And Chris, Happy Soon-to-be Father's Day! :)
Post a Comment