Saturday, July 5, 2008

First Bath!

The McGraw boys come clean...
click on an image to see a larger version

Jameson gets first crack at the sink.













Jameson hopes this shampoo leaves his hair full of body and shine.












Jameson gets dried off after the bath.


















All done!













____________________________________________________________


Joseph approaches his bath cool, calm, and collected.












Joseph is SO L.A. with his "faux-hawk." He also might be flashing a gang sign.

















Joseph's "grumpy/annoyed" face makes Katie and I laugh.
It's like he has already realized that his father is a goof-ball.

















...but like father, like son.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

i love their blond hair and big blue eyes!!! and the fact that you have time to give baths with two children. bridget hasnt gotten too many of those so far....:)~Veronica

Anonymous said...

These pictures made me laugh out loud!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - you guys are so lucky to have two healthy, beautiful boys. I am glad you are all doing well and although I don't know you Chris, I have to tell you I love reading what you write - it is all so loving and so funny at the same time.
Goodluck to you all and Stimpy I hope I get to meet all your boys one day!
I love you xo Jenna