Friday, January 16, 2009

Too Cool For School

I haven't worked in three days. Thanks to an early morning snow fall Wednesday, and - 30 degree wind chills on Thursday and Friday, I have been home doing a whole lot of nothing lately. Well, almost nothing. My car battery died yesterday, so I had to go buy a new one and replace it. I have also been slowly working on some readings for my graduate class that I started last Tuesday - "Curriculum Development in Art Education." And of course, I have been bugging Katie with the rest of my free time.

I know, I know, some of you are thinking, "Wait, Chris, doesn't that mean you have to go to school later at the end of the year?" To this way of thinking I respond, "Who cares!? That is like 100 months away! Shhhhh...I can't hear my video game."

No comments: