Friday, February 1, 2008

Babies Update (12 Weeks)

"Did you see the hand touch its face?" "It was sucking its thumb!" "Maybe it was picking its nose." We have two healthy beating hearts (almost the exact same speed - followers!). The babies didn't do too many acrobatics this time in the womb, but they still acted like McGraws. By that, I mean that when we first saw Baby B - he/she was lying sideways toward us with its feet in the air. When we checked back, Baby B had turned on its side giving proud Papa a good look at his/her behind. Baby A squirmed a little - presumably dancing for the camera. Baby A is a little tough to make out, but we caught Baby B (before the "mooning incident") in an ADORABLE position of lifting its hand towards its head. You can even see the little bones in his/her arm!

We won't visit the doctor again until the 13th of February. Please keep Mama and the babies in your prayers as they are the greatest gifts Katie and I could ask for from you!

3 comments:

maureen said...

Chris & Katie,
What a great idea to have the McBlog space. We are so happy for both of you and what lucky babies to have great parents. We keep all of you in our prayers. Stay healthy, stay happy. We love you.
Aunt Maureen

Jon Konrade said...

Chris and Katie,

I like babies and pray for the best for your family!

Jon

CAROL said...

I voted for two boys so you guys can get a jump start on the baseball team I predicted at your wedding.

Chris it's good that you are getting all this creativity out now cuz when those babies come you will be waaaaaaaaaay too tired to play with the computer.

Love,
Great Aunt Carol