Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Belly Watch


15 weeks have flown by! I have been feeling good so far, aside from fatigue. I feel like I'm now at that stage that people look at me and think...."hmmmm is that a beer gut or is Katie pregnant?" It's been a fun time tracking the babies' growth and their development. Can you believe they already have all their organs and are even growing finger nails and a hairline! (Sources say they are even urinating, but that kind of weirds me out.) They are still very tiny- just 3-4 inches! We can't wait to see pics of them again next week. We will let you know how that goes. Please keep the four of us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so BEAUTIFUL katie!!!! I'm so happy for both of you guys. Good luck at the doctors on Wednesday (what a LOVEly day for an appointment). Happy Valentine's day (early, I know) and keep us all posted!!! We miss and love you guys!--Jenny

Anonymous said...

KAtie!!!! YOu are ADORABLE I miss you girl! I m back home now, so call me when you are coming in town. I can't wait to find out what those babies are!!!!!!