Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Say What!?

Hello everyone! I just wanted to clarify the "comment situation" here on the blog. Some people have been asking me how it works, and others pointed out that it didn't seem to work for them. I went through and checked our settings for the blog, and I have changed a few things which should allow everyone a chance to leave us a message (we love hearing from you)! Underneath each post you will notice a posted date and - off to the right - a link labeled "comments." By clicking here, you should be taken to a page where you can write your comment in the box on the right side of the screen. Once you are done, you are given a few options - called "identities." I would suggest clicking the "Nickname" one. You will notice two spots open up, just type your name in the top slot - labeled "Nickname" - and ignore the "URL" one. Finally, hit "Publish Your Comment" and BAM! your voice is heard!

Just to update everyone - Katie and I are headed to our next doctor's appointment tomorrow. We will try to post new information tomorrow night!

Prayers and blessings,

No comments: